Director of Making Things Happen
New York, NY
- » Born in Queens, New York
- » Has an MFA in printmaking from the Maryland Institute College of Art
- » Enjoys cooking, baking, walking and art – of course!
- » (Thought of being a medical book illustrator – until she saw a cadaver)
- » Backpacked through Europe the summer after college with two girlfriends
- » Created stage set scenery for special needs teens' end-of-year shows for Shining Star Express
- » Would like to see the gorillas in Rwanda and the northern lights
"Being able to communicate well is so important. I love working in a company that helps people find their freedom to do just that."