Home Office: New York, NY (& Paris)
- » Born in Mt. Vernon, New York
- » Runs his own architecture and interior design practice in NY and Paris
- » Studied drama in London and performed Shakespeare in the Park
- » (Thought about becoming a musician — will one day say hello again to his trumpet)
- » Tenured Associate Professor and Chair of the Interior Design Department at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology)
- » Teaches students to present their designs without visuals. Yikes!!
- » Proud Papa of a 8-year-old girl
As an architect, I know how critical it is to communicate with truth and passion while trying to be yourself. We help our clients reach deep within to find and share
their true selves.