Bring Your Presentations to Life! / The Hi-Tech Human Connection
Your shortlist interview next week — is it in person? Are you wearing masks? Are some people on Zoom? Or is the whole interview via Webex? Whew! And your client presentations and internal meetings — how are those going? How do you make Human Connections when you’re in person and when you’re not?
Join us for a fun, highly interactive virtual experience! This two-hour workshop offers a strong foundation for presenting and communicating both in person and virtually — in everything from shortlist presentations to client and project meetings, and from networking events to one-on-one conversations.
People learn best when they are involved and having fun. This session will include interactive activities such as a fill-in-the-blank worksheet, chats, warm-ups and good old-fashioned discussion.
In this workshop, you’ll:
• Learn how to connect with your audience, large or small.
• Discover the key to gaining self-confidence as a presenter.
• Understand how to help your listener stay engaged with you.
• Get practical do’s — and don’ts! — for conference and video calls.
• See demos of super smart ways to use your slides.
• Experience how essential body language is — in person and virtually!
• Learn how to “reach others through your screen.”
• Discover technical must-do’s for making virtual human connections.
Other SMPS Chapter Members: $20