Bring Your Presentations to Life! / The Hi-Tech Human Connection
Want more confidence when you speak in front of others? Want to easily navigate virtual meetings? This fun, interactive two-hour workshop offers a strong foundation for presenting and communicating both in person and online — in everything from shortlist presentations to client meetings, and from networking events to one-on-one conversations.
People learn best when they are involved and having fun. This virtual session will include interactive activities such as a fill-in-the-blank worksheet, chats, warm-ups and good old-fashioned discussion.
In this workshop,you’ll:
● Learn how to connect with your audience, large or small.
● Discover how to gain self-confidence as a presenter.
● Understand how to help your listener stay engaged with you.
● Get practical do’s — and don’ts! — for conference and video calls.
● See demos of how to best use visuals.
● Experience how essential body language is — even on conference calls!
● Learn what it means to “reach through your screen.”
● Experience technical must-do’s for making virtual human connections.